Darusin Limited – Corporate History
Our company was established in 1999 based on 10 years of professional experience. In 2001 we continued our activity with a team of experienced specialists at a new industrial hall equipped with cranes and machines.
In the last years we have expanded our technologies and facilities with new machines in accordance with the demands of the new age, at the same time contributing in such a way to the protection of the environment. We continuously provide training opportunities for our specialists to raise the level of their skills.
We manufacture complete cranes and crane runways, perform crane installation, crane assembly, and crane maintenance, and produce components and assemble steel constructions, steel construction buildings and industrial halls. We also provide steel sheet processing, CNC Flame/Plasma Cutting, and complete surface protection.
We provide our costumers with complex services ranging from planning and designing to construction services ensuring due performance and vouching for its quality.
Our corporate philosophy puts an accent on ensuring maximum satisfaction levels for our customers and raising our company’s reputation.
We keep expanding our company and its manufacturing capacities.
- In 2004 we expanded our industrial hall and cloakrooms, shower cubicles and canteen, purchased new equipment for CNC Flame/Plasma Cutting Messer, a 4-ton bridge crane and a new transverse industrial hall.
- In 2005 we purchased a sandblast cleaning machine, a 10-ton bridge crane, and a 150-ton capacity electric hydraulic press.
- In 2007 we purchased equipment for flame cutting, a few VarioSynergic welding machines and modernized our computer network.
- In 2008 we purchased an Impulse welding machine EWM and a new CNC Flame Cutting machine, a XD 30 frontal forklift and a 10-ton bridge crane.
- In 2009 we are planning to expand our traverse industrial hall and to purchase a longitudinal welding machine and new MIG welding equipment.
The above mentioned investments were carried out within the framework of New Hungary’s Development Plan and Operative Program of Economic Development.